Shalom Villas Kumbanad
Shalom Villas Kumbanad
One of the most sought after Villas in Thiruvalla!
Memana offers 26 villas that set in 267 cents of verdant land that will qualify both architectural superiority and exclusivity. The strategically selected location at Kumbanad will aid to keep your life healthy with its excellent views from your balcony and glorious city scape. Memana offers 4 & 3 bedroom villas featuring quality finishes, international living standards and making each villa exclusive is its own way. Having precious features including proximity to shopping centres, educational institutions and recreational facilities makes MEMANA yet another attractive project !
Clubhouse with party hall and pantry.
24 hours security
Well lit, landscaped garden with seating.
Children’s play area with play equipments
Water from well secured natural sources with independent sump & Overhead tank (1000 liters) for each villa
Provision for inverter / Provision for generator back up to each villa
7 and 5-meter wide internal tarred roads with lighting,Independent gate & compound wall
- Rubble masonry
- Country bricks [solid block]
- Vitrified tiles used in living & dining rooms . Anti Skid ceramic tiles in kitchen . In stair case granite for steps, steel and teak wood work for handrails.
- Ceramic tile for floor and for walls up to height of 210 cms. Concealed plumbing with ISI standard PVC pipe. provision for exhaust fan & geyser points in all bathrooms.
- Stainless steel single bowl sink with drain board
- Front door finished with teak wood and hard wood frame [plavu, anjili]. paneled shutters for internal doors.
- Hard wood frame [plavu, anjili] with MS flat & rod with glass.
- Three phase power supply with concealed copper wiring [Finolex or equivalent] in PVC conduits. Adequate light, fan and power points with Modular switches [Havells or equivalent] Controlled by DB, s ELCB and MCBs.
- Putty will be used for internal walls finished with Emulsion paint. Weather shield emulsion for external area and Enamel paint will be used for wood work and grill.
- Telephone points in living room and two bedrooms. Broad Band connectivity and intercom facility at owner’s option.
- Cable TV points in ground and upper floor living room
- Clubhouse, shuttle court and children’s play area. Landscaped garden with party area and pantry.
- Guard room for 24 hrs security and round the clock security.
- All round compound wall surrounding the entire community and M S Gate with guardroom
- Water from natural unpolluted sources stored in overhead tank. Individual overhead tank with 1000 lit. Capacity for each villa.
- Four designs to choose from Each villa with a provision for private garden Individual gate and picket fence for each villa Six-months after sales service & maintenance.
Details of villa type A : G. Floor : 1093 Sq.Ft , F. Floor : 972 Sq.Ft, Porch : 234Sq.Ft, Total : 2299 Sq.Ft
Details of villa type B : G. Floor : 1093 Sq.Ft, F.Floor : 826 Sq.Ft , Porch : 234 Sq.Ft, Total : 2153 Sq.Ft
Details of villa type C : G.Floor : 1119 Sq.Ft, F.Floor : 655 Sq.Ft, Porch : 203 Sq.Ft, Total : 1977 Sq.Ft.
Details of villa type D : G.Floor 877 Sq.Ft , F.Floor : 803 Sq.Ft, Porch : 208 Sq.Ft, Total : 1888 Sq.Ft
- Just 2 minutes walk to KUMBANAD Junction
- 2 Km to PULLAD
- 6 Km to Kozhencherry
- 9 Km to Chengannur Railway Station
- 10 Km to Thiruvalla
- 20 Km to Pathanamthitta
- Proximity to super multi specialty hospitals, colleges, schools up to +2 level and world famous religious centers
Scope of the Projects
KUMBAND and PULLAD is a village in the district of Pathanamthitta in the state of Kerala State, India. It is part of Thiruvalla Taluk and Koipuram Panchayat. Try your current luck is a cube online game 120 free spins for real money. It is situated on the Sabarimala pilgrimage route. Kumbanad Central Junction serves as the very heart of this small town. Most of the govt. offices are located near to the Central Junction of pullad and kumbanad.
Kumbanad has a high density of banks. This is due to a high influx of money from non-resident Indians (NRIs). Almost every house in Kumbanad has a family member either in the Middle East, Far East (Malaysia, Singapore etc.), Great Britain, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or the United States of America. Most of the NRI’s are residing in a radius of 4km in and around Pullad and Kumbanad. They will be happy in investing their money in this kind of projects. Now a day’s parents of these NRI’s are residing alone in the oldest houses with out any security and help in some remote corners of the village. Living together in a society will be an added advantage for such people and their life will be more secured and can break the violent silence of loneliness.
The financial credibility of the NRI’s made them thinking about opting for a second house with all modern amenities, what they are enjoying in foreign countries. Proximity to the amenities like churches, Temples, hospitals, schools, colleges, supermarkets, road and rail transportation etc… are easily accessible, when they are opting for a villa in this projects. Head Quarters of Indian Pentecost ( IPC ) is situated near this projects. The two famous Marthoma Churches, Orthodox church, and various Pentecostal churches are close touch with our project.
Connected to Pathanamthitta, Thiruvalla, Chengannur, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Salem, Velankanni, Sabarimala, Kozhencherry, Guruvayoor, Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi, by private and government operated KSRTC buses. Also just 8 to 10 KM distance to Chengannur and Thiruvalla Railway Station.
When a person opting for a villa at Ernakulam, they have to pay from 1.5 crore to 2 crores according to the location, built up area etc… whereas the same quality product with more reliability and serenity, our range of prices are from 40 lakhs to 1 crore with out the tide and pollution of a metro. Why Bangalore and Kochi? They can wisely invest in their mother land. Value of their money will never be depreciated in this generation.
Which is why we offer you the most cost-effective quality villas in Thiruvalla and Kerala at large.