Royal Fort Thiruvalla
Royal Fort Thiruvalla
Pathanamthitta is known for being one of those districts with a very high human development index. Over the past decade, there has been an unprecedented rise in demand for apartments and flats in Pathanamthitta which is why Memana builders have taken to bridging that supply gap with quality assets.Memana Royal Fort is consciously placed in the heart of Thiruvalla. It is easily one of the best flats in Pathanamthitta. more detailed information around 120 free spins for real money. The Royal Fort has considered as a classic flats in the It is also a Major industrial and residential area located in Thiruvalla. Royal Fort, an outstanding project of Memana Builders with 67 Apartments that sprawls on G+14 floors, A masterpiece that matches your imagination, Royal Fort is the place you are a desire to live in, with brilliantly created and spacious 2/3 bed rooms with a jealous touch of excellence applied to every nook and corner. Complete with all modern amenities, Royal Fort is where life blooms in a serene pace.
Modern fire fighting arrangements provided
Single hot water point in kitchen connected to solar water heating system
Centralized gas supply system
EPABX system with intercom facility
Health club/gymnasium, Multipurpose hall
- Earth quake resistant RCC framed structure
- Cement solid block masonry
- All internal and external walls are smoothly plastered
Doors & Windows
- Teak wood door frame and paneled shutters for Front door .
- All other door frames in hard wood with moulded shutters.
- Aluminium Anodized French door windows, windows and ventilators.
- M.S guard grills for windows for child safety.
- Superior quality Vitrified tiles for entire apartment except Balcony & Toilets
Ceramic tile for lobby & indoor common area
- Anti skid ceramic tiles for flooring & ceramic wall tiles up to floor level
- Concealed plumbing lines
- Superior quality single lever C.P fittings (Cera or Equivalent)
- Superior quality sanitary wares (Cera or equivalent)
- Exhaust fan point provision
Kitchen & Work Area
- Granite counter slab with stainless steel sink with single bowl drain board .
- Glazed tile dado above counter (2 ft).
- Drinking water filter point (provision).
- Washing machine point (provision).
- Exhaust fan point (provision)
Painting / Polishing
- Interior walls : Putty finished and painted with premium emulsion
- Exterior walls : Good quality exterior paint finish, weather coat or equivalent
- Ceiling : White cement finished with premium emulsion
- Enamel paint for MS grill/door shutters
- Front door finished with melamine polish
- TV and telephone point in living and master bed room
- Modular switches of Legrand or equivalent
- Concealed conduits wiring with copper conductor, adequate light & fan point, 6/16 amps socket points etc are controlled by ELCB and MCBS with independent KSEB meters
- Fire resistant copper wiring (Finolex or equivalent)
- Generator back up with automatic change over switch
- AC points in master bed room.
- 1 No. automatic elevators with stretcher holding capacity
- Spacious lift lobbies with cladding upto ceiling on lift side wall on all floors
- Modern fire fighting arrangements provided
- Single hot water point in kitchen connected to solar water heating system
- Centralized gas supply system
- EPABX system with intercom facility
- Landscaped gardens
- Health club/gymnasium, Multipurpose hall
- 24 hrs security
Numbering of Flats
3 Bed Type A
Total Area 1539 Sq. Ft.
3 Bed Type AX
Total Area 1530 sq. ft.
2 Bed Type B
Total Area 1213 sq. ft.
3 Bed Type C
Total Area 1539 sq. ft.
3 Bed Type CX
Total Area 1532 sq. ft.
3 Bed Type D
Total Area 1539 sq. ft.
3 Bed Type E
Total Area 1539 sq. ft
- Right in the heart of the city , along with a shining residential area, with peaceful ambience
- Proximities to amenities like Temples, Churches, Mosques, Educational Institutions, Colleges, Hospitals, Motels, Shopping Malls, Theaters e.t.c are also close touch with our Project
- Paliakkara Church and M.C Road is very easy to reachable without any traffic
- Just 2 Minutes walk to Railway Station
- 600 Meter to KSRTC Bus stand
- Walkable Distance to Ramanchira
- 800 Meter to Pushpagiri Medical College
- 28 km to Kottayam
- 28 Km to Pathanamthitta
- 32 Km to Alappuzha
Scope of the Projects
- One of the Revenue Divisions of Pathanamthitta district.
- One of the Taluks of Pathanamthitta district.
- One of the Muncipalities of Pathanamthitta district.
- One of the Cities of the Pathanamthitta district, Kerala,India.
Thiruvalla is on the western fringe of Pathanamthitta District. Once in the past, a few territories of present Changanacherry were parts of Thiruvalla. Presently the limits of the taluk are Varattar Bridge on the south, Lappalam on the north, Pullad on the east and Edathua on the west. This is the biggest and the most created put in the area and the most excellent place in Central Travancore. Thiruvalla is the meeting purpose of M.C. Street and T. K. Street and connections the eastern parts of the region with western rice bowl ‘Kuttanad’. The Thiruvalla – Kayamkulam street is the most utilized connection between the National Highway and the M.C street. Thiruvalla additionally interfaces with NH-47 through the Thakazhi – Ambalappuzha Link.
On the western piece of Thiruvalla, the waterways Pampa, Manimala and Achen Kovil join to shape an all encompassing perspective. The way of life and legacy of Thiruvalla are tied with sanctuaries. Sree Vallapha Temple.., The significant Temple in Kerala is arranged in Thiruvalla. The Marthoma Church and the Evangelical Church have their base camp in Thiruvalla. The base camp of the Orthodox Church Niranam Diocese and Thiruvalla Diocese of Syro-Malankara ceremony of the Catholic Church is additionally in Thiruvalla. The celebrated Paliakkara church and royal residence is a goal of visitors, students of history and besides lovers from all categories. It is the mother of all houses of worship in Thiruvalla.
Thiruvalla has an extensive Non-Resident Indian Community and the biggest bank store in the nation. Practically every driving bank in the nation, including the prominent private ones, has a branch here. The town brags of having the biggest number of ATMs of various banks in the whole state.Prominent Educational Institutions, Colleges, Famous Hospitals, Shopping Malls, Motels, Theaters, Railway Station, Private and Govt. worked K.S.R.T.C Bus Stand e.t.c are alternate offices open in Thiruvalla. The closest port is Alleppey, closest air terminal is Cochin and closest Railway station just in Pathanamthitta area is in Thiruvalla.