Orchid Meadow Thiruvalla
Orchid Meadow Thiruvalla
Memana Orchid Meadow proffer 27 splendid villas that will make it together architectural supremacy and uniqueness. The tactically selected location at Kizhakkan Muthoor in Thiruvalla will relieve to keep your life hearty with its terrific views from your balcony and breathtaking city scape. Orchid Meadow offers 4 & 3 bedroom villas featuring quality finishes and making each villa exclusive is its own way. Having meritorious features including amazing facilities makes “Orchid Meadow” an another striking project from Memana Builders.
Clubhouse with party hall and pantry.
24 hours security
Well lit, landscaped garden with seating.
Water from well secured natural sources with independent sump & Overhead tank (1000 liters) for each villa
Children’s play area with play equipments
- Rubble masonry
- Country bricks [wire cut]
- Vitrified tiles used in living & dining rooms. High quality ceramic tiles used in other rooms. Steel and double wood for handrails.
- Ceramic tile for floor and for walls up to height of 210 cms. Concealed plumbing with ISI standard PVC pipe. Provision for exhaust fan & geyser points in all bathrooms.
- Stainless steel single bowl sink with drain board.
- Front door and frame finished with teak wood. Hard wood used for Paneled shutters and internal doors.
- Hard wood frame with MS flat & rod with glass.
- Three phase power supply with concealed copper wiring [Finolex or equivalent] in PVC conduits. Adequate light, fan and Power points with Modular switches [Havells or equivalent] controlled by DBs, ELCB and MCBs.
- Putty will be used for internal walls and finished with emulsion paint. Weather shield emulsion for external area and enamel paint will be used for wood work and grill.
- Telephone points in living room and two bedrooms. Broadband connectivity and intercom facility at owner’s option.
- Cable TV points in ground and upper floor living room
Ground Floor : 1329 sq. ft.
First Floor : 789 sq. ft.
Porch : 183 sq. ft.
Total Area 2301 sq. ft.
Ground Floor : 1001 sq. ft.
First Floor : 946 sq. ft.
Porch : 165 sq. ft.
Total Area 2112 sq. ft.
Ground Floor : 887 sq. ft.
First Floor : 874 sq. ft.
Porch : 207 sq. ft.
Total Area 1968 sq. ft.
Ground Floor : 891 sq. ft.
First Floor : 733 sq. ft.
Porch : 205 sq. ft.
Total Area : 1829 sq. ft.
Ground Floor : 897 sq. ft.
First Floor : 601 sq. ft.
Porch : 190 sq. ft.
Total Area : 1688 sq. ft.
- Just 5 Minutes walk to Railway Station
- 1 KM to KSRTC Bus stand
- 1.5 KM to Pushpagiri Medical College
- 28 KM to Kottayam
- 28 KM to Pathanamthitta
- 32 KM to Alappuzha
- 1 KM to Kinfra Park Thiruvalla
- Walkable distance to Marthoma College Kuttapuzha
- Walkable distance to Believers Residential School Kizhakkan Muthoor
Scope of the Projects
- One of the Revenue Divisions of Pathanamthitta district.
- One of the Taluks of Pathanamthitta district.
- One of the Muncipalities of Pathanamthitta district.
- One of the Cities of the Pathanamthitta district, Kerala,India.
Thiruvalla is on the western border of Pathanamthitta District. Formerly some areas of present Changanacherry were parts of Thiruvalla. Now the boundaries of the taluk are Varattar Bridge on the south, Lappalam on the north, Pullad on the east and Edathua on the west. This is the largest and the most developed place in the district and the most beautiful place in Central Travancore. Thiruvalla is the meeting point of M.C. Road and T. K. Road and links the eastern parts of the district with western rice bowl ‘Kuttanad’. The Thiruvalla – Kayamkulam road is the most used link between the National Highway and the M.C road. Thiruvalla also connects to NH-47 through the Thakazhi – Ambalappuzha Link.
On the western part of Thiruvalla, the rivers Pampa, Manimala and Achen Kovil join to form a panoramic view. The culture and heritage of Thiruvalla are tied with temples. Sree Vallapha Temple.., The major Temple in kerala is situated in Thiruvalla. The Marthoma Church and the Evangelical Church have their headquarters in Thiruvalla. The headquarters of the Orthodox Church Niranam Diocese and Thiruvalla Diocese of Syro-Malankara rite of the Catholic Church is also in Thiruvalla. The famous Paliakkara church and palace is a destination of tourists, historians and moreover devotees from all denominations. It is the mother of all churches in Thiruvalla.
Thiruvalla has a large Non-Resident Indian Community and the largest bank deposit in the country. Almost every leading bank in the country, including the high-profile private ones, has a branch here. The town boasts of having the largest number of ATMs of different banks in the entire state.Prominent Educational Institutions, Colleges, Famous Hospitals, Shopping Malls, Motels, Theaters, Railway Station, Private & Govt. operated K.S.R.T.C Bus Stand e.t.c are the other facilities accessible in Thiruvalla. The nearest port is Alleppey, nearest airport is Cochin and nearest Railway station only in Pathanamthitta district is in Thiruvalla.